Perry loved the fish at a local Pittsburgh eatery. Problem was they would not give him the recipe. After much trial and error…Yummy Trout a’la Perry!
You’ll need: 2 whole trout or filets. Amaretto. Brown sugar. Butter. White grapes.
How to do it:
• In a separate pan add a 1/4 cup of amaretto, 2 heaping teaspoons of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of butter and a 1/2 cup of sliced grapes.
• Cook for 15 minutes on the cook top until a glaze consistency.
• In a separate pan cook the trout skin up for 3 minutes.
• Then turn and add the amaretto and other ingredients.
• Cook additional 3 minutes.
Whether you’re purchasing a single piece or starting a whole house makeover, a new design project can be daunting. PerLora is home to eight passionate Interior Designers that are here to help you along the way. Get in touch to schedule an in-home consultation with one of our design experts.